Transformation Part 33 of 33

  • Latreian
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2011
      Greetings,
      Last but not least here is part 33 of 33.
      Thanks again to Dr. John Gilbert for allowing me to reprint these here.
      It is our hope that you have found something of value to your walk.
      Blessings
      Latreian

      Transformation - Part 33 of 33 parts
      ***************************************

      We've been speaking these past thirty-two weeks
      about The Path of Return on the Tree of Life.
      This path leads us from "Ignorance" in the tenth
      sphere to 'enlightenment" in the first sphere.
      It's a path of thirty-two distinct and separate
      steps leading from the depths of darkness to
      perfect light.

      These steps form the basis of the teachings of the
      Magickal Order of the Golden Dawn
      (http://MagickalOrder.com) and Esoteric
      Freemasonry (http://EsotericMasons.com).  These
      steps are included in Spiritual Alchemy though
      they are "hidden" until one completes the work of
      both the Society and the Temple.   They are
      included in the lessons of the Universal Gnostic
      Church.

      They can also be assigned to the cards of a Tarot
      deck.  For example, Ignorance is another name for
      the Devil and this card is assigned to Sphere Ten
      on the Tree of Life.  Paying Attention is another
      name for the Magician and Awakening is another
      name for the Tower.  These two cards are assigned
      to the upward path from Sphere Ten to Sphere Nine
      and to Sphere Nine respectively.  These three
      cards describe the culmination of the work to be
      accomplished in the Octagon Society.

      Keys Two and Three are paths leading to Sphere
      Eight, and Keys Four, Five and Six are paths
      leading to Sphere Seven.  Sphere Eight is Key
      Seventeen and Sphere Seven is Key Eighteen.  These
      seven cards describe the culmination of the work
      to be accomplished in the Temple of Solomon.
      Together with the Society, these ten cards
      describe the preliminary work and accomplishment
      we all make as we prepare to enter the work of the
      Order of Spiritual Alchemy.

      By following the remaining paths from bottom to
      top, numerically from sphere to sphere, and
      placing the cards in this order, you can get a
      preview of the work and accomplishments you may
      expect as a member of the Order.  You can also
      obtain this same knowledge without tarot cards.

      My prayer for you is you become a Master Spiritual
      Alchemist.  Thus ends this discussion, we'll take
      up another subject next time.

      Namaste,
      John

      Namaste,