Transformation part 29 of 33

  • Latreian
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2011
       Transformation - Part 29 of 33 parts
      ***************************************

      We've come to grips with our basic intentions for
      this lifetime and many lifetimes.  We've found the
      thread that weaves through our incarnations and
      gives us new purpose each time.  We've completed
      our third awakening and we're being reborn as the
      person we were in the beginning.

      Our first awakening occurred at the beginning of
      our spiritual journey.  It happened when we came
      to realize we were living in the World of
      Ignorance because we paid attention to the things
      around and within us.  By paying attention we
      learned we were more than the physical entity we
      thought we were. This first awakening is often
      called the Piercing of the First Veil.  The first
      veil is the Veil of Ignorance.

      Our second awakening occurred toward the middle of
      our journey as we prepared to enter the Place of
      Harmony.  This was when we realized we were still
      living an illusion, that this whole physical
      reality is an illusion created by and in the Mind
      of the Divine.  This second awakening is often
      called the Piercing of the Second Veil.  The
      second veil is called the Veil of Ignorance.

      Our third awakening occurred as we launched
      ourselves over the Abyss after putting into
      practice the lessons we learned about our
      emotions, acceptance, forgiveness and
      unconditional love.  That allowed us to visit our
      belief systems and intentions.

      Now we're completely reborn as the person we were
      in the beginning.  We long to know more about the
      Divine that created us in the beginning.

      My prayer for you is you arrive quickly at your
      moment of spiritual rebirth.

      Namaste,
      John

      Namaste,