Transformation - Part 16 of 33

  • Latreian
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2011
      Transformation - Part 16 of 33 parts
      ***************************************

      Having reached the Sphere of Harmony, we
      learn we have entered the World of Water
      from the World of Fire.  We knew we started
      out in the World of Earth, but we didn't realize
      until now we left there and entered the World
      of Fire.

      During our sojourn in the World of Fire we
      learned many things about our personality
      and our ego.  Our ego is composed of our
      ability to attend, our memories, imagination,
      rational mind, intuitive mind and our ability
      to discriminate using our conscience.  Our
      ego is behind the personas we present to
      the world in the World of Earth.

      We enter the World of Water by becoming
      receptive to the Divine Will, exercising our
      inner strength and we live in this world
      without becoming affected by it.  These
      three paths led us to the Sphere of Harmony.

      We leave the Sphere of Harmony by traveling
      on the Path of Cycles and the Path of Change
      in our Thinking.  Once we understand the
      cycles in our life we already start to change
      our thinking about who and what we are.  As
      we improve our understanding we change
      our thoughts about life more and more.

      We begin to understand that the Creation
      took place within the Mind of the Divine and
      it continues to this day with us as partners
      in creating the world as it is.  We begin
      to understand we are co-creators not only
      of our own life but of all that is.  The future
      really does depend upon us.  We all have
      the power to change the future.

      We change our thinking because we begin
      to learn the Truth about the Divine, ourselves
      and our part in the continuing creation.  We
      learn the Truth and we change our thinking.

      My prayer for you is you change your thinking
      about yourself, your life and the Divine.

      Namaste,
      John

      Namaste,
      Latreian