Transformation Part 7 of 33

  • Latreian
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2011
      Transformation - Part 7 of 33 parts
      ***************************************

      The first six steps resulting in our personal
      transformation are to 1) become aware, 2) pay
      strict attention to the world, 3) awaken to the
      reality everything in this world is an illusion,
      4) really think about this illusion, 5) try to
      remember what it was like before you entered
      this illusion, and 6) imagine what it was like
      before you incarnated.

      During the suggested exercise for the sixth
      step, we were instructed to feel the difference
      between our thinking, remembering and
      imagining. As we practice the seventh step
      you'll be asked to identify a new and different
      feeling for your intuition.

      The seventh step is to become aware of our
      intuitive insights concerning this illusion in
      which we live and the reality from whence we
      came. We've been receiving intuitive insights
      all along but our normal reaction is to deny
      them and blame our imagination.

      Now that we know how it feels to imagine
      something, we're in a better position to know
      when something is not our imagination. Now
      that we know how memories feel, we know
      when something is not our memory. Now
      that we know how thinking feels, we know
      when something is not our rational thought.

      Our job right now is to decide if whatever
      we're receiving is a message from our
      rational mind, memory, imagination or
      possible a message from our own intuition.

      The first key to our further advancement on
      the alchemical path is to learn these
      differences, to learn how we feel when we
      operate in any one of these four parts of our
      Mind: Rational Mind, Imaginative Mind,
      Remembering Mind or Intuitive Mind.

      My prayer for you is that you begin to feel
      how your intuitive mind speaks to you.

      Namaste,
      John

      Namaste,