This Holy Temple - Part Two

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2008
      Gentlepeople,

      After contemplation, meditation and deep
      thoughts, this is my final version of The Lord's
      Prayer for now. I encourage you to put this
      beautiful prayer into your own heart-felt words
      and share it with the important people in your
      life.

      Oh Source of everything
      We are filled with gratitude
      For our lives and all You give us.

      You Wisdom and Love fill us, and
      Help us manifest our dreams,
      And tenderly attune to you.

      We no longer doubt ourselves;
      We have no limits within You,
      So now we accept, forgive and love
      Ourselves and each other. Amen.

      Thank You. So be it. So Mote it be.
      And so it is.

      THIS HOLY TEMPLE - PART TWO

      Modern science has proven the human body is
      designed to live an average of 130 years with
      good nutrition and good health. Yet in America we
      only live about a decade more than half that.
      Some natives of Asia are known to live to 150 and
      their average life-span is over 100. Why is it
      that those of us who live in the most advanced
      society on Earth have a shorter life span than
      some who live in a more primitive society?

      I thought this was a good question to research
      and ponder. The results of my research are not
      encouraging. First of all none of the people
      living over 100 featured on the Internet eat
      American food. They eat a diet of brown rice,
      fruits, vegetables, sea weed, nuts and seeds.
      They lightly steam most of their food.

      What these people don't do is very interesting.
      They don't:

      1. Eat any processed sugar
      2. Eat any processed grains or breads
      3. Eat any corn syrup or high fructose corn syrup
      4. Eat any partially or fully hydrogenated oils
      5. Eat any trans-fats
      6. Eat any artificial anything
      7. Eat any caffeine

      Processed Sugar -- We've known for over fifty
      years that processed sugar causes Type 1 and 2
      Diabetes and pancreatic cancer. Americans eat an
      average of 185 pounds of processed sugar a year.
      That's more sugar than the people of any other
      country eat per person. Americans have the
      highest incidence of pancreatic cancer in the
      world. We also have the highest incidence of
      diabetes in the world. What that means is that
      out of every hundred Americans more have
      pancreatic cancer than any other nation in the
      world. We also have more type 1 or 2 diabetes per
      100 people than any nation in the world. We eat
      more sugar and we have more pancreatic cancer and
      diabetes than any other country in the world.
      Maybe there's a connection.

      Processed grains -- Americans eat more processed
      grains per person than any other country in the
      world. Out of every 100 people, more Americans
      are obese than any other people in the world.
      Obese people have more heart problems than
      non-obese people. They also have more diabetes
      and cancer. We eat more processed grains and more
      of us are obese. Maybe there's a connection.

      Corn syrup -- Most modern corn is genetically
      modified to resist insects. This means the corn
      contains pesticides to kill any insects that eat
      the corn. That's the dame corn you and I eat with
      we drink or eat anything sweetened with corn
      syrup. Americans eat an average of 125 pounds of
      corn syrup a year. That's more than any other
      country in the world. Corn syrup is known to
      cause lack of energy, mood swings, poor
      digestion, stomach aches and pain, joint and
      muscle pain, skin problems, headaches and nasal
      congestion. Besides corn syrup is what fattens
      cattle up for market and us up for poor health.
      Maybe there's a connection.

      Trans-fats -- Trans-fats, hydrogenated and
      partially hydrogenated oils are man-made
      artificial fats that the body cannot digest. So
      the body sends those things to the liver where
      they clog up the system and make our liver fat.
      Fatty liver is a major health problem in America.
      More people have fatty livers, liver failure and
      need liver transplants in America than any other
      country in the world. American consume more
      trans-fats than any other people in the world.
      Maybe there's a connection.

      Artificial Junk -- Americans eat more artificial
      taste enhancers, coloring agents, preservatives,
      pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, fungicides
      and other artificial chemicals than the people of
      any other nation in the world. These chemicals
      are known to cause hypertension, hyperactivity,
      hypothyroid, insomnia and auto-immune disorders.
      Hypertension leads to heart and circulatory
      problems. Hyperactivity leads to anxiety, rage,
      drug and alcohol addictions. Hypothyroid leads to
      Lupis, Lyme disease, depression, fibromyalgia,
      chronic fatigue and other problems. American rank
      toward the highest incidence of these things than
      any other country. Maybe there's a connection.

      Caffeine -- drink a cup of coffee and eliminate
      three cups of water. That's a formula leading to
      dehydration. That means saggy, blotched, tough
      and wrinkled skin. These things happen to coffee
      drinkers. Maybe there's a connection.

      At least we know seven reasons why some people
      live longer on the average than Americans. We'll
      keep on researching and see what else we learn.

      Peace,