Emerald Tablet - Part Four

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2007

      The Path of the Healing Dragon (http://PathoftheHealingDragon.com)is
      an alchemical healing path using the Divine energy, called Dragon
      energy, to help us heal ourselves. We do that by addressing the
      emotional issues in our life. Some people call this Dragon Reiki. But
      the technique is not Reiki. True, Reiki and Dragon Energy are both
      Divine healing energy. Gnostic News recommends the Path of the Healing
      Dragon to you.

      Line four is often translated as "The Sun is it's father and the Moon
      its mother." At least, that's the way Issac Newton, Georgio Beato,
      Juliet Ashley, Rhodonn Starrus and Betty Reeves put it. Kriegsmann and
      Fulcanelli agree. Jabir ibn Hayyan and Madame Blavatsky say: "Its
      father is the Sun and its mother the Moon." Same thing.

      It's unanimous. Most esoteric writers agree on the translation of this
      line. They also agree in their commentaries that the Sun represents
      the World of Fire and the Moon represents the World of Water. The
      World of Fire is masculine and the World of Water is feminine. The
      Worlds of Fire and Water are its parents. The child of the Worlds of
      Fire and Water is the World of Earth.

      Line four can be written as "The World of Earth's father is the World
      of Fire and its mother the World of Water." It can also be written as
      the Element of Earth's father is the Element of Fire and its mother
      the Element of Water. Father Fire and Mother Water are the parents of
      the Child Earth.

      There's another deeper alchemical meaning. The Sun is a symbol for the
      Ego which resides in the World of Fire. The Ego is the Element of Fire
      personified. The Ego is the root of all our needs, wants, desires,
      passions, cravings, addictions, energy, drive and striving. Our Ego is
      our personal Fire.

      The Moon is a symbol for our Soul which resides in the World of Water.
      The Soul is the Element of Water personified. Our Soul is the root of
      all our feelings, our accepting, forgiving and loving. Our Soul is our
      personal Water.

      The Child of Water and Fire, the Sun and the Moon, is the Earth on
      three levels: 1) the World of Earth, 2) the Element of Earth and 3)
      our personalities. According to psychology our personality is
      expressed through several Personas. Each Persona is created by us to
      meet a specific need like parent, child, teacher, student, employer,
      employee, friend, foe, provider, client, participant or spectator.

      So we have three levels of looking at the Sun, Moon and Earth: 1) The
      Worlds of Fire, Water and Earth, 2) the Elements of Fire, Water and
      Earth, and 3) Ego, Soul and Persona. All three levels are important in
      the study of the Emerald Tablet, the study of Spiritual Alchemy.

      Peace,