Emerald Tablet - Part Three

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2007
      Gentlepeople,

      ESOTERIC MASONS

      Masons will be pleased to learn the Swedenborgian Rite and the Order
      of Jonathan and David are now available to Esoteric Master Masons on
      the EsotericMasons.com web site.

      PATHWORKING ON THE TREE OF LIFE

      Pathworking is the process of tuning into the energy of a sphere or
      path on the Tree of Life and allowing that energy to teach you what
      you need to know to advance on your spiritual journey. Sounds simple
      and it is except for the human propensity to make everything more
      difficult. We must have an inner drive to make things more difficult
      for the people who follow us. Or maybe we just want to be better
      because we got there first -- even if getting there first was just an
      accident of birth.

      There are two organizations that offer you the opportunity to make
      pathworking as difficult or as easy as you want. Both organizations
      embrace both men and women. Both are economical. One is based on the
      idea everybody has spiritual guides willing to help them. That's the
      Magical Golden Dawn (http://MagicalOrder.com). The other is Esoteric
      Masons (http://EsotericMasons.com). Both allow you to pick and choose
      what you want to learn and both offer free lessons to make your job of
      deciding what to do easier. Maybe it's time for you to check it all out.

      Emerald Tablet - Line Three

      Jabir ibn Hayyan says: "All things were from One." He postulates there
      is one creative force that creates everything. There is One Source."

      Georgio Beato said: "As all things are made from one, by the
      consideration of one, so all things were made from this one, by
      conjunction." Consideration is thoughts or thinking. Conjunction is a
      decision, an intentional act.

      Issac Newton offered: "And as all things have been and arose from one
      by ye mediation of one: so all things have their birth from this one
      thing by adaptation." Mediation is a conscious decision. Adaptation is
      what we do after we're born or what an idea does after it's birthed.

      Madame Blavatsky wrote: "As all things were produced by the mediation
      of one being, so all things were produced from this one by
      adaptation." Adaptation here suggests like begets like.

      Fulcanelli says: "And since all things exist in and eminate from the
      ONE Who is the ultimate Cause, so all things are born after their kind
      from this ONE." Blavatsky would say this is adaptation.

      Idres Shah puts it this way: "Everything is formed from the
      contemplation of unity, and all things come about by unity, by means
      of adaptation." We are all One.

      This line of the Tablet speaks to each of us in the manner which we
      will understand. Yet, all of these translations say basically the same
      thing. They all claim there is One Source, One Creator of all that is.
      The suggestion is that all of us are co-creators and we create things
      similar to ourselves.

      The more I read these lines, the more I understand the vastness and
      the complexity of the Creation. At the same time, I feel like we're
      all in this together. We're all learning to accept, forgive and love
      more and more. Maybe that's what it's all about.

      Peace,