Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2007

      A year ago I was doing one job for the church assisted by three secretaries. Today I'm doing three jobs for the church with one part-time secretary. Needless to say, this isn't working out too well for me.

      WANT TO BE A SECRETARY?

      If you have any skills with Dreamweaver, Excell, Powerpoint, and web-based data bases, and would like to work at home as contract labor, please drop me an email and let's talk. Phone skills are a must. Handling correspondence and email is also required. Good spelling and grammar are a must.

      THE MODERN ESSENES

      The Modern Essenes have uploaded some free materials to their web site that might interest you. Please take a look at http://ModernEssenes.com

      The healing techniques taught by the Modern Essenes actually work. I encourage you to try them for yourself. The Essene Blessing Walk is truly a blessing.

      SPIRITUAL ALCHEMY

      Spiritual Alchemy is one of the best ways to do your personal work and travel your own unique spiritual path. Please visit http://AlchemicalOrder.com and take a look at their free introductory lessons to see if you're ready for this work.

      THE IMMEDIATE FUTURE

      Unless and until I can hire some secretarial help, this newsletter will be sporatic. As soon as I can train two or three people to help me, I'll start writing again. In the meantime, please be patient with us and have a Great Spring!

      Peace,