The Sanctified Life - Part Nine

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2006
      This is Volume Two Number 48
      August 7, 2006

      Gentlepeople,

      The Spiritual Health Coach License Board
      is reducing the price of their September
      coaching workshop from $135.00 to $45.00
      per participant. I will be teaching this
      workshop Sunday afternoons starting at
      4:00 P.M. EST on August 20 (also 27th and
      Sept. 10 and 17) For complete details see
      http://SpiritualHealthCoach.com/coaching/

      _____________

      Gnostic Lessons
      _____________

      The Gnostic Lessons were developed by the
      Universal Gnostic Church to help people find
      a deeper meaning to their spirituality. These
      lessons give readers an understanding of the
      teachings of Gnosticism and an introduction
      to a spiritual way of living 24/7. If you haven't
      already checked them out, do yourself a favor
      by going to http://UniversalGnostic.com/lessons

      _________________________

      The Sanctified Life - Part Nine
      _________________________

      The Sanctified Life Chapter Nine is all about
      the purpose of our lives. It's only natural for
      unpurified egos to want more of everything
      and the expense of others. It's only natural
      of egos going through the purification process
      to consider everybody and everything a part
      of themselves in the spiritual community of'
      life. It's only natural.

      We all came here to learn to accept, forgive and
      love ourselves and others more and more. Some
      of us also came here to be agents for change, to
      help change the world or some small piece of this
      world for the better. Others came to be servers,
      to help lift the burdens of others so their life will
      be easier. Others came to be teachers, to help
      others learn what they want to learn. Others came
      to be healers, to help others heal themselves.

      It's only natural for us to want to follow the path we
      chose for ourselves before we were born. What do
      you want to do with your life? change things? heal?
      teach? or serve?

      Consider these important questions as you re-read
      Chapter Nine followed by prayer, meditation
      or contemplation. Then read Chapter Ten of
      "The Sanctified Life" to prepare yourself for the
      next lesson and assignment.

      Namaste,
      John

      Gnostic News is a publication of the Universal
      Gnostic Church http://UniversalGnostic.com
      Copyright by John Gilbert, Ph.D. and Universal
      Gnostic Church 2006