The Kaballah Demystified - Part Twenty-six

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2006
      This is Volume Two Number 26
      March 6, 2006

      Gentlepeople,

      Reiki is a healing modality developed centuries
      ago in China and Japan. It is quite well known
      here in the West. One of the forms of Reiki is
      called Dragon Reiki. The first attunement on
      this healing mystical path is called the Path
      of the Black Dragon. You can read all the
      materials for this spiritual healing path and
      take the Black Dragon Reiki Attunement at
      http://Esseneorder.com/reiki/dragon/black/
      There is no fee required for this attunement.

      *** THE KABALLAH DEMYSTIFIED - Part Twenty-six
      ***

      There is a full-color glyph of the Tree of Life
      on our newsletter website at
      http://Yahoogroups.com/group/Gnostic_News.
      Path Twenty-six leads from the Sphere of
      Determination (green sphere) down diagonally
      toward the purple sphere. This is the second
      path leading to the purple sphere. Path
      Twenty-five, discussed in Part Twenty-five, leads
      from the yellow sphere, the Sphere of Harmony,
      down to the purple sphere as well. Next week,
      we'll discuss the third path leading to the
      purple sphere.

      Path Twenty-six is called the Path of Dawning.
      It begins to dawn on travelers, going up the Tree
      of Life from the purple sphere to the Sphere of
      Determination (green sphere), that things are not
      really what they seem to be. These travelers
      begin to see the truth but they see only a
      glimpse of this truth.

      The Path of Dawning has the interesting effect of
      causing travelers, coming down the Tree of Life
      toward the purple sphere, to see how very
      restricting, constricting, dense and heavy the
      creation really is. This loss of freedom is
      tempered by the fact the traveler is already on
      this side of the Veil of Illusion. The traveler
      doesn't remember this is an illusion, but he or
      she still remembers what life was like on the
      other side of the veil. On that side there were
      no restrictions, constrictions, denseness nor
      heaviness; and there was a lot more freedom.

      Depending upon the direction we're moving as we
      enter this path, it suddenly dawns on us that
      things are not exactly as we remember them to be.
      Life is often like that and it's very confusing
      when we're in the middle of it. The only thing
      we can do is attempt to make some sense out of
      the chaos and our confused memory. When we make
      sense out of the chaos, we make progress - no
      matter where it leads us, we make progress.

      Here's hoping you can find your way through the
      chaos of your life this week.

      Namaste,
      John

      Gnostic News is a publication of the Universal
      Gnostic Church http://UniversalGnostic.com
      Copyright by John Gilbert, Ph.D. and Universal
      Gnostic Church 2006