The Kaballah Demystified - Part Fifteen

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2005
      This is Volume Two Number 15
      December 5, 2005

      Gentlepeople,

      Black Dragon Reiki is a free attunement that
      teaches us how to be more loving, forgiving and
      accepting in our lives. I recommend ot it to you.
      http://EsseneOrder.com/reiki/dragon

      *** THE KABALLAH DEMYSTIFIED - Part Fifteen ***

      From the Sphere of Compassion, path eight, we
      follow the Path of Instruction, path fifteen, to
      the Sphere of Harmony (sphere seventeen). The is
      the path from the blue sphere to the yellow
      sphere on our colored Tree of Life glyph. It's
      also the path from Sphere Eight to Sphere
      Seventeen.

      The Path of Instruction uses our Compassion to
      mentor and teach others how to do what it is we
      do, to be however it is we are, and to follow us
      wherever we may go. We all travel the Path of
      Instruction and we're all mentors and teachers
      for others whether we want to be or not. People
      look to us, no matter who we are or what we do.
      They look to us because they see something in us
      they like and they want to copy our thinking,
      attitude or behavior.

      If our compassion is overflowing we teach others
      how to be accepting, forgiving and loving. If
      our compassion is lacking we probably instruct
      others on how to be intimidating, unscrupulous
      and hurtful to animals, the environment and other
      people. We may teach them how to be resentful,
      angry, greedy or malicious. Whoever we are,
      whatever we do, however we act, we are an example
      for others to follow. The kind of teacher we are
      depends upon our capacity for compassion. Our
      level of compassion (path eight) depends upon our
      intentions (path three) and the feedback we
      receive from our conscience (path ten). On a
      deeper level all of the other paths impact how we
      mentor others on our Path of Instruction.

      That's scary if you think about it. Everybody
      out there, no matter what level of spirituality
      they may have attained, is mentoring other
      people. So are we. The big question is: "What
      are other people learning from us?"

      My prayer for you is the people you mentor all
      become more spiritual in every way.

      Namaste,
      John

      Gnostic News is a publication of the Universal
      Gnostic Church http://UniversalGnostic.com
      Copyright by John Gilbert, Ph.D. and Universal
      Gnostic Church.