Re: [GnosticThought] Re: Altlantian Science/ Science of the Adept

  • Max Ouellet
    Message 1 of 142 , Aug 2 8:20 AM
      Speaking of underground bases....

      I know from personal experience Lake Ontario has an
      underground base... and the Toronto Basketball team is
      named "The Raptors".

      A friend Jennifer or orbi1kenobe has a great site, she
      sits there most of the time and films and photgraphs
      these orbs going in and out of the lake.

      check it out. I used to live by the lake.

      http://www.globalserve.net/~mallet/

      NagaSat.

      --- Paul Joseph Rovelli <zephyros93@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > creatures into
      > humanoid crosses which have become dominant on their
      > home worlds. The
      > Elohim are thought to be on good terms with the
      > Pleiadians and on
      > very bad terms with the Orionites; some books
      > portray the
      > relationship between these two species as one of
      > prolonged war.
      >
      > 5. The Grays (everyone who's seen "E.T." knows what
      > *they* look like)
      > are thought to be a dying race subordinate to the
      > Orionites which
      > came to Earth in the hope of coming up with genetic
      > information that
      > would enable them to begin reproducing again. The
      > Secret Information
      > Network claims that they have been unsuccessful to
      > date, but that
      > they have treaties with the U.S. government which
      > have resulted in
      > the transfer of advanced military technologies to
      > humans and the
      > establishment of underground facilities (in places
      > like Arizona, New
      > Mexico, and Nevada) used by the Grays for
      > experimental and other
      > purposes.
      >
      > Such other materials as I have absorbed on this
      > subject are not
      > sufficient for me to describe any of the other races
      > some people
      > claim to have run into to my own satisfaction. The
      > story runs,
      > however, that the Star Trek universe, and much of
      > what Roddenberry
      > was doing on television even in shows like "Final
      > Conflict," was
      > directly modeled on the Reality of a Federation of
      > which Earth is a
      > (still relatively undeveloped) part. These stories
      > purport to explain
      > why none of these other advanced civilizations
      > directly interfere in
      > (Earth) human affairs: that is, it would piss off
      > the Federation and
      > draw an undesirable response.
      >
      > There, was that enough for now?
      >
      > Best regards,
      >
      > Mac
      >
      > --- In GnosticThought@y..., Paul Joseph Rovelli
      > <zephyros93@y...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Mac,
      > > 93
      > > mcmath61 wrote:
      > > I don't think the Atleanteans were non-human, but
      > I think that
      > there is evidence in occult literature suggesting
      > that they were in
      > touch with several non-terrestrial civilizations,
      > and had spaceships
      > > capable of doing what UFOs appear to do and
      > capable of traveling
      > faster than light speed. One of the great books of
      > Hindu
      > civilization, at least 8,000 years old, had
      > extensive materials about
      > making UFO-like craft, so this information isn't
      === message truncated ===

      http://health.yahoo.com
    • Simon Cookerman
      Message 142 of 142 , Aug 10 11:37 AM

        Aleph,

        Try 'The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ' by Levi.

        Highly recommened. From the Akashic records.

        Simo

        Mcmath,
        93

        Thank you greatly for this information.