Re: [GnosticThought] Re: Sufi quotes

  • sam
    Message 1 of 59 , Oct 9, 2012
      On Tue, 09 Oct 2012 09:45:50 -0000
      "gnostic_ken" <gnostic_ken@...> wrote:

      <snip>
      > I just don't have any other word I can use so I say the Eternal Now.

      The eternal Tao... might be a good choice;
      Tao... includes every concept, thing and voice.
      [voice = metonymic for word]

      Tao = the ultimate principle of the universe.

      imo,
      sam*
      --

      Religion... Priestcraft's eternal-scam;
      founded on phantasy... and flimflam.
      Message 59 of 59 , May 5, 2013
        Hi Ken. Of course. We have to do that. We are programmed to do that. We couldn't get through our day without presupposing that we are independantly existing, separate, autonomous egos, freely making decisions. But we aren't. IMO.
        Steve