Re: PISTIS SOPHIA - 7

  • gnostic_ken
    Message 1 of 267 , Jul 1, 2012
      --- In GnosticThought@yahoogroups.com, rosiolady@... wrote:

      > In a message dated 6/30/2012 10:10:15 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      > townley7@... writes:
      >
      > John's beheading & Jesus' crucifixion... tell the same story.
      >

      > imo,
      > sam*
      >

      > So as to say you must die to this limited world before having access to
      > the fullness of spirit? Sounds likely to me.
      >
      > Rosalie

      Hi Rosalie,
      Would "die to this limited world" mean you realize there is more to reality that we can experience directly with our physical senses?

      Ken
    • rosiolady@aol.com
      Message 267 of 267 , Nov 23, 2012
        In a message dated 11/23/2012 7:30:48 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, gnostic_ken@... writes:
        I would like to print it and get out a highlighter and some note cards and summarize it in order to make some sense of it. I just don't have time to do that.

        Ken

        That's a good idea, but I won't volunteer for it either :-)

        Rosalie