Re: [GnosticThought] Genesis 1

  • Shohn
    Message 1 of 668 , Jun 1 5:50 AM
      The planet is getting rather crowded, but at least bears aren't in my
      backyard any more, always eating my dog food.

      If applied within, multiply says something different than division I
      expect. I guess it could have just said: expand your mind....... but that
      would be too easy and boring when compared to killing and drinking the
      blood of animals for their "life force", to expand one's mind and being.

      Shohn

      On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 1:07 AM, sam <townley7@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > On Wed, 30 May 2012 20:23:05 -0000
      > "gnostic_ken" <gnostic_ken@...> wrote:
      >
      > <snip>
      >
      > > And God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply
      > > and fill the earth and subdue it,
      > <snip>
      >
      > "Mission accomplished," now it is time
      > to consider a-new-paradigm.
      >
      > imo,
      > sam*
      >
      > --
      >
      > _Imagine_
      >
      > Freedom from Religion...
      > an inalienable Human right!

    • ken5906
      Message 668 of 668 , Feb 13, 2014
        I sure don't like this new format. This is the hardest to use of all the formats Yahoo groups have tried over the years.