Re: [GnosticThought] Re: Some Way out stuff

  • Kari Ana
    Message 1 of 88 , Apr 1, 2012
      I have been feeling lately as if I am stuck and unable to pursue spirituality. Is anyone else going through this? If this just me in my mind or is anyone else feeling disconnected and stuck?
      Kari Ana

    • SteveW
      Message 88 of 88 , Apr 6, 2012
        Yes, I understand. But, do you know, the "isness" of this moment is irreducible to conceptual thinking and is the same for you, me and Ellie. It has one taste.
        Steve