Re: Interesting Book

  • banderaken
    Message 1 of 54 , Oct 1, 2011
      Hi Brenda,
      Thanks.
      I'm planning on wrapping up the Gospel of Mary book's discussion fairly soon and then finishing Tom's book. After that we'll need another book to look at.

      Ken

    • rosiolady@aol.com
      Message 54 of 54 , Oct 6, 2011
        In a message dated 10/5/2011 1:19:32 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
        vanirhawk@... writes:

        My idea is that the higher self is a part of the One which is connected to
        each of us. It's like the arm between the body (the One) and the hand (the

        individual). Or maybe the string that connects the yoyo with the person
        using it.

        Linda

        LOVE IT, Linda :-)!!

        Rosalie