Re: The Tarot all Weekend on Aeon Byte!!!

  • vanirhawk
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2011
      "Richard Vizzutti" washingdishes@... wrote:
      > Michael Tsarion is very much apart of the Tarot and says the tarot is not
      about the planets, it is about us and is us. He seems pretty knowledgeable
      on the subject but I do not really follow it in depth, so I am not sure what
      he means by the planets?

      > -Rick-

      He probably means the planetary and zodiacal rulers of the Major Arcana. For
      example, the Magician is ruled by Mercury, The High Priestess by the Moon,
      The Empress by Venus, The Emperor by Aries, The Hierophant by Taurus, and so
      on.

      Linda