Re: Happy New Year

  • mckenziecalhoun
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 31, 2010
      And joy to each of you.
      It is your birthright.

      Glad to join you here, new and listening.
    • rosiolady@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 1, 2011
        In a message dated 1/1/2011 4:01:22 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
        mckenziecalhoun@... writes:

        And joy to each of you.
        It is your birthright.

        Glad to join you here, new and listening.

        Welcome! Hope you'll join in the discussion.

        Joy is where you find it, which indeed implies it's necessary to go
        looking for it, some times more than others :-)

        Rosalie

      • John
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 1, 2011
          Appreciating your tolerance.
          Just playing around.
          Sensing a cafe' atmosphere.

          A good space.

          Confident that you'll
          let me emphatically know
          when my behaviour is unacceptable.

          :):):)

          A Happy New Year and Warm Hugs to All
          john
          ***
        • rosiolady@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 31, 2011
            In a message dated 12/31/2011 3:17:34 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
            cmt@... writes:

            Hi,
            I am hoping to catch up on my gnostic studies and thoughts and get back to
            my journaling. Glad to find this new group. Best Wishes for a happy new
            year.
            Rosalie (most call me Rose)

            Wow! Another Rosalie! That's unusual. Everybody be sure to call her
            "Rose" so we don't get confused.

            Rosalie