Re: [GnosticThought] Re: Flatland the film

  • aham
    Message 1 of 87 , Aug 1, 2010
      Hi brian,

      yes, it is possible to express it that way.
      Normally the kundalini is knwon as an energy flow inside the spine.
      I do experience this flow through my whole body.

      aham
      I am living by the moment,
      waking my future
      Message 87 of 87 , Aug 17, 2010
        Ken,

        o.k.

        aham
        I am living by the moment,
        waking my future
        From: aham <aham@...>

        > Ken,
        >
        > I can agree with it too.
        > Besides, this lineland dimension could be the individual intuition,
        lived from moment to moment.

        > There are three Stringtheories I have heard.
        > In my vision a string is the same as time.
        >
        > What programm did you see?
        >
        > aham

        Hi Aham,
        That was years ago. I don't remember.