Fourth Entry for Schrodinger's Diary-- The Gnostics: Lords of Duality

  • Abraxas
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010
      The fourth entry in `Schrodinger's Diary' has been published at Aeon Byte: `The Gnostics: Lords of Duality'. Among the topics Anthony Peake and I discuss are:

      --How the wisdom of the perennial heretics crystallized Anthony's hypothesis on cheating death, destroying time and space and accessing The Daemon.
      --The transcendental genius of Mani and the Manichaeans, who truly understood the secrets of the cosmos that even today science is trying to catch up to (and how Mani even influenced Philip K. Dick, a very little known fact).
      --How both the Orthodox and Gnostic Jesus is a dual being of spirit and matter telling us to rise above the material.
      --The Daemonic concepts found in The Gospel of Thomas, the Acts of John, The Book of Thomas the Contender and other Gnostic Scriptures.
      --How the Cathars and Bogomils understood the illusion of death and the reality of the Higher Self. And the truth behind the Holy Grail.
      --Why the human mind doesn't really perceive the Kenoma but it is actually the Kenoma itself! And how the very mind that traps us is hard-wired to allow escape into the Palm Tree Garden, the ultimate reality behind reality.
      --William Blake, Swedenborg, Paul of Tarsus, Muhammad, Philip K. Dick and other mystics—Noetic Masters or Delusional Madmen?

      Just go to the http://www.thegodabovegod.com/ or access it directly at http://www.snapdrive.net/files/604073/Anthony%20Peake/Cheating%20the%20Ferryman%20Episode%204.mp3

      Now if I could only find Schrodinger's Cat…where is that box?

      Abraxas
    • sam
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010
        At 07:44 PM 3/1/2010 -0000, Abraxas wrote:

        <snip>
        >Now if I could only find Schrodinger's Cat…where is that box?

        Box is located... within each third-eye;
        do not open... else Cat will surely die.
        Just hearken to 'purr' ... let zizzy-Cat lie.

        itso,
        sam