Just thought i'd mention;

  • rick The Fool
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2009
      For those who are familiar with the television series "The Prisoner",
      starring Patrick McGoohan, the cable station AMC is producing a takeoff of
      the old series.

      I can't recommend anything more than that it begins on the 15th of this
      month, and that in the promo, I did see that Rover was in it. Let's hope
      they have kept in mind the message of the original and add rather than
      detract.

      rick

    • Gnostic Ken
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2009
        --- On Sun, 11/1/09, rick The Fool <lenegan@...> wrote:
        > For those who are familiar with the
        > television series "The Prisoner",
        > starring Patrick McGoohan, the cable station AMC is
        > producing a takeoff of
        > the old series.
        >
        > I can't recommend anything more than that it begins on the
        > 15th of this
        > month, and that in the promo, I did see that Rover was in
        > it. Let's hope
        > they have kept in mind the message of the original and add
        > rather than
        > detract.
        >

        > rickĀ

        Hi Rick,
        Thank you. I loved the old series. Not certain, but I think I get AMC.