Re: [GnosticThought] Re: "The Gospel of Mary"

  • rosiolady@aol.com
    Message 1 of 64 , Jan 1, 2009
      In a message dated 12/31/2008 10:38:29 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      gnostic_ken@... writes:

      Hi Rosalie,
      Humans wouldn't have known it, but wouldn't the spirit within know
      more than humans?

      In the very long term the Universe itself may recycle.

      Ken

      I think it's likely.

      Rosalie

    • rosemary
      Message 64 of 64 , Feb 9, 2009
        sort of an request to "go spell it out"!

        --- In GnosticThought@yahoogroups.com, "gnostic_ken" <gnostic_ken@...>