Gospel of Thomas Saying 90

  • gnostic_ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      What does this saying say / mean to you?

      90 Jesus said, "Come to me, for my yoke is comfortable and
      my lordship is gentle, and you will find rest for yourselves."
      http://home.epix.net/%7emiser17/trans.html

      90) Jesus said, "Come unto me, for My yoke is easy and My
      lordship is mild, and you will find repose for yourselves."
      http://listserv.american.edu/catholic/other/gospel.thomas

      90.)
      Come to me for
      my yoke is light,
      my rule is mild and you shall
      find repose.
      http://home.epix.net/%7emiser17/johnson.html

      90. Y'shua says: Come unto me, for my yoga: is natural: and
      my lordship is gentle--and you shall find repose for yourselves.
      (Mt 11:28-30)
      http://www.metalog.org/thomas.html

      (90) Jesus says:
      (1) "Come to me, for my yoke is gentle and my lordship is mild.
      (2) And you will find repose for yourselves."
      http://www.geocities.com/mwgrondin/5thGospl.htm

      90
      Jesus' yoke is easy

      JESUS said, "Come (plur.) to me, for my yoke is easy (to use) and my
      lordship is mild, and you will find repose for yourselves."
      the Layton translation