Re: [GnosticThought] Re: about our little furry friends.....

  • rosiolady@aol.com
    Message 1 of 229 , Apr 30, 2008
      In a message dated 4/29/2008 11:35:34 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      itsallrozee@... writes:

      greetings strangers! 'tis I, the 'individuate' gnown as rosemary to
      some!
      couldn't resist about the special connection with our cats and dogs
      I have two feline angels, an unruly larikin of a white male that is
      only interested in me, and an impossibly silken black and white
      female that is just too adorable to describe in words. I have
      ordained both of them, along with my friends who have passed away, to
      be in attendance at my home-coming celebrations in paradise!!!!

      Then you've heard of the "mythical" (in a nice way) Rainbow Bridge where all
      our pets gather to meet us when we move to that dimension? I think there's
      a poem about it or something I might be able to find, but it's a real
      tear-jerker. A nice concept, I think.

      I'm glad to hear from you!

      Rosalie

      listings at AOL Autos.