Re: One More Time

  • rosemary
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 1 12:34 AM
      I didn't think about chakras much myself, until I experienced them
      and i knew nothing about them at the time, i was very young. I
      experienced my crown chakra opening up and 'Divine love' coming
      through it and all the way down. I felt it open like the aperture of
      a camera and like a flower budding open. After some intensive
      reseasrch i realised what had occured.
      And I also had a very interesting experience with the throat chakra.
      I wanted a tattoo between my shoulder blades and a little higher up
      touching the neck. as i couldn't see it i was not aware that the
      tattooist had accidentally made it twice the size i'd originally
      requested. the tattoo is blue and is a ancient geometric design i
      found out symbolised 'the return of the ancestors' (re incarnation
      imo) the thing is that the accident put the centre of the design
      right over the exit
      the mother of all chakra experinces was my most profound. It was the
      full unity experience, when i became fully aware of the allness of
      divine love.

      -- In GnosticThought@yahoogroups.com, Damaeus <damaeus@...> wrote:

      > rosiolady@... posted this message:
      >
      > > We don't all of us think chakras and energy bodies are hogwash,
      and
      you can
      > > be enraptured by whatever turns you on, including bible
      scripture,
      if that

    • rosiolady@aol.com
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 1 4:13 PM
        In a message dated 4/1/2008 12:34:58 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
        itsallrozee@... writes:

        i was not aware that the
        tattooist had accidentally made it twice the size i'd originally
        requested. the tattoo is blue and is a ancient geometric design i
        found out symbolised 'the return of the ancestors' (re incarnation
        imo) the thing is that the accident put the centre of the design
        right over the exit
        the mother of all chakra experinces was my most profound. It was the
        full unity experience, when i became fully aware of the allness of
        divine love.

        It sounds like it was a happy accident. "Right over the exit"? Do you mean
        the throat chakra energy exits at the back of the neck? I'm not entirely
        clear yet about how the chakra energy system works except I know pretty much
        the location of each chakra and the body systems it affects.

        Rosalie

        Home.

      • rosemary
        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 1 9:50 PM
          hi rosalie, yes it is both exit/ entrance but what is not generally
          known is that the chakra is on an angle tilted slightly downwards
          from front of our body to back..It was a happy accident indeed! quite
          significant to me personally.

          --- In GnosticThought@yahoogroups.com, rosiolady@... wrote:

          > In a message dated 4/1/2008 12:34:58 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
          > itsallrozee@... writes:
          >
          > i was not aware that the
          > tattooist had accidentally made it twice the size i'd originally
          > requested. the tattoo is blue and is a ancient geometric design i
          > found out symbolised 'the return of the ancestors' (re incarnation
          > imo) the thing is that the accident put the centre of the design
          > right over the exit
          > the mother of all chakra experinces was my most profound. It was
          the
          > full unity experience, when i became fully aware of the allness of
          > divine love.
          >

          > It sounds like it was a happy accident. "Right over the exit"?
          Do you mean
          > the throat chakra energy exits at the back of the neck? I'm not
          entirely
          > clear yet about how the chakra energy system works except I know
          pretty much
          > the location of each chakra and the body systems it affects.
          >
          > Rosalie
          >

          > **************Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video
          on AOL
          > Home.
          > (http://home.aol.com/diy/home-improvement-eric-stromer?
          video=15&ncid=aolhom00030000000001)

        • rosiolady@aol.com
          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 2 12:19 PM
            In a message dated 4/1/2008 9:51:19 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
            itsallrozee@... writes:

            hi rosalie, yes it is both exit/ entrance but what is not generally
            known is that the chakra is on an angle tilted slightly downwards
            from front of our body to back..It was a happy accident indeed! quite
            significant to me personally.

            SO the entrance/exit of each chakra is along the spine?

            Rosalie

          • rosemary
            Message 5 of 17 , Apr 2 6:28 PM
              the chakra is shaped like a two sided trumpet i'm told. so both
              ends are entrances or exits I haven't done much research on them,
              I've a pretty basic understanding..will post some pictures i've found
              describing them. yes all are positioned through the spine except the
              crown - thats on the head. i've read today that the throat chakra
              centres through c3 on the spine. x

              --- In GnosticThought@yahoogroups.com, rosiolady@... wrote:

              > In a message dated 4/1/2008 9:51:19 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
              > itsallrozee@... writes:
              >
              > hi rosalie, yes it is both exit/ entrance but what is not
              generally
              > known is that the chakra is on an angle tilted slightly downwards
              > from front of our body to back..It was a happy accident indeed!
              quite
              > significant to me personally.
              >

              > SO the entrance/exit of each chakra is along the spine?
              >
              > Rosalie
              >

              > **************Planning your summer road trip? Check out AOL Travel
              Guides.
              > (http://travel.aol.com/travel-guide/united-states?
              ncid=aoltrv00030000000016)

            • rosiolady@aol.com
              Message 6 of 17 , Apr 2 6:39 PM
                Thanks, Rozee, that's more than I know about them. The chakras, that is.

                Rosalie