Re: Presidential Walk-in

  • hughes@cox-internet.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2001
      Dave,

      > I know the ancient civilizations have been predicting a major change,
      > I think it was the Myans that put the date at closer to 2012.

      I saw a really funny prophecy show on either the Discovery Channel or
      the Learning Channel that used the Mayan date and predicted that we
      would all be attacked by our appliances and the world would end. They
      even went so far as to show what it might look like... I wish I could
      remember the name of the show, it is really entertaining (though not
      in the way it was intended).

      Blessings,
      Brenda
    • davidmiller540@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2001
        --- In GnosticThought@y..., hughes@c... wrote:
        > Dave,
        >

        > > I know the ancient civilizations have been predicting a major
        change,
        > > I think it was the Myans that put the date at closer to 2012.
        >
        > I saw a really funny prophecy show on either the Discovery Channel
        or
        > the Learning Channel that used the Mayan date and predicted that we
        > would all be attacked by our appliances and the world would end.
        They
        > even went so far as to show what it might look like... I wish I
        could
        > remember the name of the show, it is really entertaining (though not
        > in the way it was intended).
        >

        > Blessings,
        > Brenda

        Dear Brenda

        I saw that show too, some time ago, I laughed till I ached. Immagine
        there are actually some people that really believe that. I never knew
        they had comedy on the discovery channel but that one got me.

        Blessings

        Dave