Re: [GnosticThought] Re: GoT Saying #1

  • Gnostic Ken
    Message 1 of 155 , Sep 1, 2007
      --- Vanirhawk <vanirhawk@...> wrote:

      > "Gnostic Ken" gnostic_ken@... gnostic_ken
      > wrote:
      >

      > --- gnostic_ken <gnostic_ken@...> wrote:
      >
      > > These are the secret sayings that the living Jesus
      > > spoke
      > > and Didymos Judas Thomas recorded.
      >
      > Okay, we already talked a bit about what death might
      > mean. But what does "living Jesus" mean?
      >
      > Ken
      >

      > When we consider that the Gnosic Jesus was actually
      > a symbol for the soul
      > (as discussed in the books of Freke and Gandy, and
      > in Harpur's "The Pagan
      > Christ"), and not of a literal person, then we can
      > see that this referred to
      > the undying and eternal, or "living", nature of the
      > soul.
      >
      > Linda

      Hi Linda,
      Do you see the soul and spirit as the same thing?

      Got a little couch potato?
    • James Takac
      Message 155 of 155 , Sep 14, 2007
        MM Henry

        Reread your premise an you;ll see you missed something big time. Assume it's
        true about the 1st 1500 words of an article. What you missed is that each
        post is an article to google. It matters not if it's the newest or oldest.
        I've googled for keywords in some of my posts which go back to 2000 and
        they've come up in google before. The list archive isn't a single article.

        MP
        p3nn