Re: Religious Fundamentalists

  • Brenda
    Message 1 of 152 , Jun 1, 2007
      > When I find myself going two steps back for every step
      > forward, I try walking backwards.
      >
      > Ruth and old bob
      > --.-

      Bob,

      There are times when going backwards is the fastest way to move ahead.
      ;) Sometimes it takes a couple of tries before we really learn the lesson.

      Brenda
    • Tom Ragland
      Message 152 of 152 , Jun 6, 2007
        --- AnnBarrettGraves <teamgraves@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone else have an opinion on the statement or
        > thought that All is
        > One?
        >

        > It might help me get back on track:-)
        >

        > Ann

        The Gospel of John
        expresses it well.
        Listen to how Jesus explains this Oneness.
        "It is not my words but the Father
        who speaks through me"
        "I and my Father are One"
        "Become One with me and experience the
        same Oneness that I share with the Father"

        I found a Hebrew word, NeSHaMaH
        that expresses the part of each of us
        that has a Oneness with What Is.
        I think the point of the teachings of