Re: [GnosticThought] Re: life themes

  • Heavn
    Message 1 of 252 , Sep 1, 2006
      Its an anagram for Atrium... if that helps

      Tom Ragland <gnostictom@...> wrote: Had a weird lucid dream this morning.
      I saw a sign, and it is always hard for
      me to read in dreams. Mostly when I make
      out that there are words, they don't make
      sense when I get close to them. This time
      I could read the word: "IMATUR"
      Immediately I thought, that's not how to
      spell immature. I didn't write that.
      Where did that come from? Then I woke up
      for real.

      --- TheojFLZ9@... wrote:

      > Standard Time,
      > letterpi@... writes:
      >

      > > The dream only has reality for the dreamer whereas
      > > rock can have a reality for more than one person.
      >
      > Sorry, but my dreams have very little
      > characteristics of reality.
      > theo

      > removed]
      >

      > To unsubscribe from this list send a message to:
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Shawn Johnston
      Message 252 of 252 , Sep 12, 2006
        Yes I agree also. We each of an internal Christ, our spark of divinity.

        IMO Christ is the Consciousness of the Divine. When we attain gnosis we
        reunite ourselves with our Consciousness and realize that it is a only a
        part of the universal Consciousness, of the Divine.

        ³Seek not to be a Christian, but a Christ²

        --
        Shawn
        Formationer: Apostolic Johannite Church

        From: bob snyder <letterpi@...>
        Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 15:01:59 -0700 (PDT)
        To: <GnosticThought@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: Re: [GnosticThought] Re: life themes

        Hi Ken, that's a better view as it makes his
        sayings more consistent. thanks, robert

        --- gnostic_ken <gnostic_ken@... <mailto:gnostic_ken%40yahoo.com> >
        wrote:

        > --- In GnosticThought@yahoogroups.com
        <mailto:GnosticThought%40yahoogroups.com> , bob snyder