Re: help please

  • William Spell Jr.
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2006
      Robin, your sister seems to be a favorite of God as she helps others
      and animals...obviously an advanced spirt. Such advanced spirits have
      a way of using even the most drastic of circumstances to become closer
      to the divine. God, in Her Wisdom, will care for her in body and
      spirit. If it is any consolation, I know of at least two people who
      lived over 45 years after doctors told them they had less than a
      year. And, I know of others who have done more truly significant acts
      and deeds in less time than they were "given" by doctors. Time is not
      doctor's to give. Only God can do that. You have my highest
      blessings, as does your sweet sister.

      Luc

      -- In GnosticThought@yahoogroups.com, "Robin" <bird37721@...> wrote:

      > I am a believing Gnostic... and part of what I believe in is that
      > Gnostics are inter-related and to me on a higher realm of knowledge
      > then a lot of people out there are... I ask for your help because my
      > sister just found out today that she has a 98% probability of having
      > uterine cancer and has to have a hysterectomy this coming Tues.
      > morning. I have already petitioned our Blessed Mother to intervene
      > and do what she can to help her. If it is her time.. to make it as
      > easy on her as she can... My sister is an exceptional person and
      > devotes her life to helping animals and people alike and always puts
      > others first. Thank you for your assistance... Yours in Fellowship.
      > Bird
      > My sisters name is Penny.

    • robin brogan
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 3, 2006
        Luc... Thank you so much for your kind and very wise words.. I feel the same way exactly. I think when someone close to you has something like this come up we tend to forget just that... thanks again.. I needed to be reminded and you made me stop, think, and breathe........ Yours in Faith.................. bird

        "William Spell Jr." <lucidus_veritas@...> wrote: Robin, your sister seems to be a favorite of God as she helps others
        and animals...obviously an advanced spirt. Such advanced spirits have
        a way of using even the most drastic of circumstances to become closer
        to the divine. God, in Her Wisdom, will care for her in body and
        spirit. If it is any consolation, I know of at least two people who
        lived over 45 years after doctors told them they had less than a
        year. And, I know of others who have done more truly significant acts
        and deeds in less time than they were "given" by doctors. Time is not
        doctor's to give. Only God can do that. You have my highest
        blessings, as does your sweet sister.

        Luc

        -- In GnosticThought@yahoogroups.com, "Robin" <bird37721@...> wrote:

        > I am a believing Gnostic... and part of what I believe in is that
        > Gnostics are inter-related and to me on a higher realm of knowledge
        > then a lot of people out there are... I ask for your help because my
        > sister just found out today that she has a 98% probability of having
        > uterine cancer and has to have a hysterectomy this coming Tues.
        > morning. I have already petitioned our Blessed Mother to intervene
        > and do what she can to help her. If it is her time.. to make it as
        > easy on her as she can... My sister is an exceptional person and
        > devotes her life to helping animals and people alike and always puts
        > others first. Thank you for your assistance... Yours in Fellowship.
        > Bird
        > My sisters name is Penny.

        Gnosis Beyond belief