Re: [GnosticThought] Exploiters (was Templars)

  • sam
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
      At 02:48 AM 1/1/06 EST, Widad wrote:

      >Sam, where do you get the idea "what they all were... was
      >exploiters?"

      From pondering upon the plot.

      If I understand your pov...
      you see it as trope pointing to the Temple Priests.

      I see it as trope pointing to the-exploiter-mindset, which includes...
      the prime-parasitic-professions of: Priest, Lawyer, Banker, Politician...
      and String-puller.

      The String-pullers... are the Slylocks.

      itso,

      sam
    • Mike Snyder
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
        And since "temple" is sometimes used as symbolism for the body it could be a lesson of
        purification of the body.

        Mike
        >Sam, where do you get the idea "what they all were... was
        >exploiters?"

        From pondering upon the plot.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
          I believe I understand your point of view, too, Sam. But can't we
          at least have a civil agreement that, while maybe not intentional
          on your part, to suggest that some vast and evil international
          conspiracy had its origins within a Jewish temple perpetuates a
          myth that, at the very least, is rather unsavory in its obvious
          implications.

          Your sister and servant,

          Widad

          In a message dated 1/1/2006 12:05:04 PM Central Standard Time,
          samuel@... writes:

          At 02:48 AM 1/1/06 EST, Widad wrote:

          >Sam, where do you get the idea "what they all were... was
          >exploiters?"

          From pondering upon the plot.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
            At 11:36 PM 1/1/06 EST, you wrote:

            >I believe I understand your point of view, too, Sam. But can't we
            >at least have a civil agreement that, while maybe not intentional
            >on your part, to suggest that some vast and evil international
            >conspiracy had its origins within a Jewish temple perpetuates a
            >myth that, at the very least, is rather unsavory in its obvious
            >implications.

            The origins... are much earlier.
            Slylocks have been around for many millennia.
            The J. the C. vignette was 'pointing to' the mindset
            as it manifested in an overt way in his time and culture.

            Slylocks are still 'in business' today... usually covertly
            'pulling-strings' and 'taking-a-bite' out of every Human
            endeavor, much to the detriment of most of Humanity.

            itso,

            sam