Re: [GnosticThought] Modern Gnostics

  • JennyG
    Message 1 of 128 , Aug 1 1:48 AM

      George writes:
      >What about Gnosticism do you want to learn? Historical Gnosticism from a
      scholarly viewpoint or how to be a modern Gnostic?

      Dear George,

      Do you think it is more important to learn and study about Gnosticism,
      historical or modern, or to be a modern Gnostic. Can you do/be one without
      the other?

      And what in your opinion constitutes a modern Gnostic and is there a
      difference between a modern Gnostic and the old school?

      Sorry for all the questions but I think it may help the newer members as
      well as reminding me.
      Thanks,

      Jenny
    • George Harvey
      Message 128 of 128 , Aug 19 10:03 AM

        Hi Tom,
        Also the archetypes also cross cultural lines where there was no adopting
        and where there seems to have been no contact at all.

        George