Re: [GnosticThought] Samael Aun Weor, Gnosis and Aquarius

  • Lucille Koen
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2001
      Thank you.

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 7, 2001
        --- In GnosticThought@y..., gnosisre@y... wrote:
        > Dear all,
        > I hope this isn't too long!
        >
        > Master Samael Aun Weor and the Gnosis.

        Hi,
        Thank you for the information on Samael Aun Weor.
        Are there any Samael Aun Weor web sites in English?

        George
      • gnosisre@yahoo.co.uk
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 13, 2001
          --- In GnosticThought@y..., GeorgeHarvey2621@c... wrote:
          > --- In GnosticThought@y..., gnosisre@y... wrote:
          > > Dear all,
          > > I hope this isn't too long!
          > >
          > > Master Samael Aun Weor and the Gnosis.
          >
          > Hi,
          > Thank you for the information on Samael Aun Weor.
          > Are there any Samael Aun Weor web sites in English?
          >
          > George

          Dear George,

          Yes there are websites, mostly in Spanish but some in English.
          If you do a search you'll find some info but I have not found that
          much that is really comprehensive.

          Inti
        • GeorgeHarvey2621@cs.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 13, 2001
            In a message dated 8/13/01 2:03:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
            gnosisre@... writes:

            > Yes there are websites, mostly in Spanish but some in English.
            > If you do a search you'll find some info but I have not found that
            > much that is really comprehensive.
            >
            > Inti

            Hi Inti,
            Me either. That's why I asked.

            George
          • BitsyCat1@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 13, 2001
              In a message dated 8/13/01 2:03:58 PM, gnosisre@... writes:

              << es there are websites, mostly in Spanish but some in English.
              If you do a search you'll find some info but I have not found that
              much that is really comprehensive.

              If its in Spanish you canuse Babelfish( a translation prohram)<A
              HREF="http://babelfish.altavista.com/translate.dyn">AltaVista - World /
              Translate</A>http://babelfish.com/translate.dyn just fill it in Regards
              ohnmoon3717@...
            • Lucille Koen
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 14, 2001
                Hi,

                Go have a look at: http://home.earthlink.net/~gnosisla/index.html
                Most of the articles there is alot of (if not all) VM Samael Aun Weor's
                writings. A very good site.

                You can also go to: http://www.samaelaunweor.org/ -> this is also a good
                site.

                Hope it helps,

                Blessings,

                Lucille

                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 14, 2001
                  In a message dated 8/14/01 7:43:56 AM Central Daylight Time,
                  lucillekoen@... writes:

                  > Hi,
                  >
                  > Go have a look at: http://home.earthlink.net/~gnosisla/index.html
                  > Most of the articles there is alot of (if not all) VM Samael Aun Weor's
                  > writings. A very good site.
                  >
                  > You can also go to: http://www.samaelaunweor.org/ -> this is also a good
                  > site.
                  >
                  > Hope it helps,