Re: Nature

  • Brian Joseph
    Message 1 of 14 , May 31, 2005
      Ginny and George,
      I think that the Universal Mind does want humanity to exist, if not
      we would not be here and a higher humanity would not be evolving as
      it apparently (to me)is. Karma is not an abstract concept it is an
      observable fact. I don't mean the one life time to another concept of
      karma but the basic thought that all are One and exist as part of
      One. If someone does unto another what they would not want unto
      them ,the person moves further away from the Reality that all are One
      and further into the illusion of separateness and a world of objects
      with no mind. Something is creating all of existence, Existence is
      creating itself. What is this Something that is common to everything?
      Existence Itself is common to everything.Existence Itself is a
      miracle. Love is Real.

      -
      -- In GnosticThought@yahoogroups.com, "Ginny" <v.l.becker@n...> wrote:
      > Hi George,
      > I agree to disagree. As for Karma, I have my ideas but I'm open
      > other's as well.
      >
      > Ginny
      > >
      > > Hi Ginny,
      > > IMO it is a plus that we do not agree one hundred percent. If we
      did it
      > > would indicate that at least one of us was accepting dogma. For
      example I
      > > agree with almost everything Steve and Penn say, but there are
      things I
      > > disagree with both of them about.
      > >
      > > As for karma, I do think there is such a thing. I just don't
      think it is
      > > what most think it is.
      > >
      > > George
    • Ginny
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 1, 2005
        Hi Brian,
        Thanks for your input. I'm sure that humanity will be around in one form or
        the other for a while.
        Races overlap. When one dies out, there is another to carry on. Although
        there are signs of more awareness,
        there are still those who don't have any reality beyond what life they are
        living at present and
        the religious dogma of hundreds of years being shoved down their throats.
        Karma is like
        Mother Nature. Screw with Mother Nature and her laws (whether it's
        destroying each
        other or our environment) and watch her in action. We have just gotten
        started but
        still have a long way to go.

        Ginny

        > Ginny and George,
        > I think that the Universal Mind does want humanity to exist, if not
        > we would not be here and a higher humanity would not be evolving as
        > it apparently (to me)is. Karma is not an abstract concept it is an
        > observable fact. I don't mean the one life time to another concept of
        > karma but the basic thought that all are One and exist as part of
        > One. If someone does unto another what they would not want unto
        > them ,the person moves further away from the Reality that all are One
        > and further into the illusion of separateness and a world of objects
        > with no mind. Something is creating all of existence, Existence is
        > creating itself. What is this Something that is common to everything?
        > Existence Itself is common to everything.Existence Itself is a
        > miracle. Love is Real.
        >
        > -
        > -- In GnosticThought@yahoogroups.com, "Ginny" <v.l.becker@n...> wrote:
        >> Hi George,
        >> I agree to disagree. As for Karma, I have my ideas but I'm open
        >> other's as well.
        >>
        >> Ginny
        >> >
        >> > Hi Ginny,
        >> > IMO it is a plus that we do not agree one hundred percent. If we
        > did it
        >> > would indicate that at least one of us was accepting dogma. For
        > example I
        >> > agree with almost everything Steve and Penn say, but there are
        > things I
        >> > disagree with both of them about.
        >> >
        >> > As for karma, I do think there is such a thing. I just don't
        > think it is
        >> > what most think it is.
        >> >
        >> > George
      • George Harvey
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 1, 2005
          The historical Santa Claus

          Let’s say a great chaos were to occur and western civilization were to
          disintegrate. Then lets say two thousand years from now people would try to
          discover the real Santa Claus.

          They would have bits and pieces of the Santa myth. Two or three books and a
          movie and lots of parts of books and two or three parts of movies.

          What would they do? First they would try to put together the original Santa
          story. Then they would try to figure out Santa’s original name. Was it Kris
          Kringle? Or was it Saint Nicolas? Stories differ on this. Was he married?
          Did he have a son to take over after him? Where did he live? All the stories
          have him living at the north pole. That would be impossible.

          I think scholars would put together something like this: His name was Saint
          Nicolas, he was married, and his son or other successor was named Kris
          Kringle. They would disregard stories of flying sleighs and reindeer and the
          idea that he could deliver toys over the whole world in one night as later
          embellishments. He lived in a cold area and had a toy factory and for some
          reason preferred to hire short people. He loved children and once a year
          gave toys to children for free. He, or his successors, still delivered toys
          in a sleigh years after automobiles and cars were invented. He probably did
          pass on the business to a son or an adopted son and he too was called Santa
          Claus. And they all loved milk and cookies.

          George
        • BitsyCat1@aol.com
          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 1, 2005
            In a message dated 6/1/05 10:48:00 AM, georgeharvey@... writes:

            > All the stories
            > have him living at the north pole. That would be impossible.

            ONLY After the climatic Shift, Now in 10,000 years maybe it would be
            Perhpas if you place the origin of Santa Claus at The fall of Atlantis:0)
            Regards,
            johnmoon3717@...

          • Brian Joseph
            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 1, 2005
              Cultures die out also and while one is dieing out another is rising.
              wrote:

              > Hi Brian,
              > Thanks for your input. I'm sure that humanity will be around in
              one form or
              > the other for a while.
              > Races overlap. When one dies out, there is another to carry on.
              Although
              > there are signs of more awareness,
              > there are still those who don't have any reality beyond what life
              they are
              > living at present and
              > the religious dogma of hundreds of years being shoved down their
              throats.
              > Karma is like
              > Mother Nature. Screw with Mother Nature and her laws (whether it's
              > destroying each
              > other or our environment) and watch her in action. We have just
              gotten
              > started but
              > still have a long way to go.
              >
              > Ginny
              >

              > > Ginny and George,
              > > I think that the Universal Mind does want humanity to exist, if
              not
              > > we would not be here and a higher humanity would not be evolving
              as
              > > it apparently (to me)is. Karma is not an abstract concept it is an
              > > observable fact. I don't mean the one life time to another
              concept of
              > > karma but the basic thought that all are One and exist as part of
              > > One. If someone does unto another what they would not want unto
              > > them ,the person moves further away from the Reality that all are
              One
              > > and further into the illusion of separateness and a world of
              objects
              > > with no mind. Something is creating all of existence, Existence is
              > > creating itself. What is this Something that is common to
              everything?
              > > Existence Itself is common to everything.Existence Itself is a
              > > miracle. Love is Real.
              > >
              > > -
              > > -- In GnosticThought@yahoogroups.com, "Ginny" <v.l.becker@n...>
              wrote:
              > >> Hi George,
              > >> I agree to disagree. As for Karma, I have my ideas but I'm
              open
              > >> other's as well.
              > >>
              > >> Ginny

              > > did it
              > > example I
              > > things I

              > > think it is

            • Penndragon
              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 1, 2005
                MM Brian

                Something that many miss is that when the word "will" is used to describe
                intent re God in creation, will actually means desire. In this sense God,
                the Universal Mind, etc, desired for creation to occur which includes us.

                MP
                Penn

                --
                If you know that fundamentally there is nothing to seek, you have settled
                your affairs

                Rinzai

                > Ginny and George,
                > I think that the Universal Mind does want humanity to exist, if not
                > we would not be here and a higher humanity would not be evolving as
                > it apparently (to me)is. Karma is not an abstract concept it is an
                > observable fact. I don't mean the one life time to another concept of
                > karma but the basic thought that all are One and exist as part of
                > One. If someone does unto another what they would not want unto
                > them ,the person moves further away from the Reality that all are One
                > and further into the illusion of separateness and a world of objects
                > with no mind. Something is creating all of existence, Existence is
                > creating itself. What is this Something that is common to everything?
                > Existence Itself is common to everything.Existence Itself is a
                > miracle. Love is Real.
                >
                > -
                > -- In GnosticThought@yahoogroups.com, "Ginny" <v.l.becker@n...> wrote:
                >> Hi George,
                >> I agree to disagree. As for Karma, I have my ideas but I'm open
                >> other's as well.
                >>
                >> Ginny
                >> >
                >> > Hi Ginny,
                >> > IMO it is a plus that we do not agree one hundred percent. If we
                > did it
                >> > would indicate that at least one of us was accepting dogma. For
                > example I
                >> > agree with almost everything Steve and Penn say, but there are
                > things I
                >> > disagree with both of them about.
                >> >
                >> > As for karma, I do think there is such a thing. I just don't
                > think it is
                >> > what most think it is.
                >> >
                >> > George
                >

                > To unsubscribe from this list send a message to:
                >

                > Yahoo! Groups Links
                >

                > --

              • Brian Joseph
                Message 7 of 14 , Jun 1, 2005
                  I totally agree. I also think that the Universal Mind desires for us
                  to continue and is trying to heal what has been done by the imagining
                  that the Universal Mind does not exist or is separate from creation
                  Brian
                  --- In GnosticThought@yahoogroups.com, "Penndragon" <p3nn@b...> wrote:
                  > MM Brian
                  >
                  > Something that many miss is that when the word "will" is used to
                  describe
                  > intent re God in creation, will actually means desire. In this
                  sense God,
                  > the Universal Mind, etc, desired for creation to occur which
                  includes us.

                  > MP
                  > Penn
                  >
                  > --
                  > If you know that fundamentally there is nothing to seek, you have
                  settled
                  > your affairs
                  >
                  > Rinzai
                  >

                  > > Ginny and George,
                  > > I think that the Universal Mind does want humanity to exist, if
                  not
                  > > we would not be here and a higher humanity would not be evolving
                  as
                  > > it apparently (to me)is. Karma is not an abstract concept it is an
                  > > observable fact. I don't mean the one life time to another
                  concept of
                  > > karma but the basic thought that all are One and exist as part of
                  > > One. If someone does unto another what they would not want unto
                  > > them ,the person moves further away from the Reality that all are
                  One
                  > > and further into the illusion of separateness and a world of
                  objects
                  > > with no mind. Something is creating all of existence, Existence is
                  > > creating itself. What is this Something that is common to
                  everything?
                  > > Existence Itself is common to everything.Existence Itself is a
                  > > miracle. Love is Real.
                  > >
                  > > -
                  > > -- In GnosticThought@yahoogroups.com, "Ginny" <v.l.becker@n...>
                  wrote:
                  > >> Hi George,
                  > >> I agree to disagree. As for Karma, I have my ideas but I'm
                  open
                  > >> other's as well.
                  > >>
                  > >> Ginny

                  > > did it
                  > > example I
                  > > things I

                  > > think it is

                  > > To unsubscribe from this list send a message to:
                  > >

                  > > Yahoo! Groups Links
                  > >

                  > > --
                  1/06/2005