Re: [GnosticThought] Re: Christian Resurgence

  • Tsharpmin7@aol.com
    Message 1 of 172 , Apr 1, 2005
      hi George... you wrote: "The Christian literalists gained political control
      in 325 and held it until about 1963. They are no longer in control. New Age"
      were you specifically addressing the current American situation, your local
      government, Italy, all of Europe, Mexico, South America, etc.? i'm just asking
      for some clarity; i'm not picking on you.

      your friend,

      Crispin Sainte III

      In a message dated 3/31/2005 10:07:47 PM Central Standard Time,
      georgeatnsn@... writes:

      --- In GnosticThought@yahoogroups.com, Tsharpmin7@a... wrote:

      > hi George... who is "in control" now, and what are they in control
      of?

      > your friend,
      >
      > Crispin Sainte III

      Hi Crispin,
      What makes you think anyone is in control of whatever it is you are
      talking about?

      George

    • Penndragon
      Message 172 of 172 , Apr 5, 2005
        MM Tom

        I would use beyond in the sense of inclusive, i.e. more akin the meaning of
        transcend which is to climb across or to cover every aspect of.

        MP
        Penn