Life after Death

  • GeorgeHarvey2621@cs.com
    Message 1 of 157 , Jul 7, 2001
      Life after Death

      I don't wonder if we survive after this body dies. I know what happens. We
      are reincarnated and we live again in another body. How do I know?
      Remember, I accept nothing on faith. I know because I can clearly remember
      large parts of at least seven past lives. I remember smidges of many others.
      I once remembered being in a cave in a past life. Then I happened to go in
      that specific cave. When I looked around and recognized it I almost fell
      over. All the proof I needed. But don't take my word for it. Explore your
      own past lives yourself. It's easy and almost anyone can do it with a little
      practice.

      George
    • gnostic_ken
      Message 157 of 157 , Mar 1, 2013
        Hi Steve,
        The lesson for me is it's not good to be out of balance in any direction.

        Ken