Re: Freewill Fact or fiction?

  • alden_parent
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 31, 2004
      --- In GnosticThought@yahoogroups.com, Truth Seeker
      <truthseeker@b...> wrote:
      > On Sat, 2004-07-31 at 14:20, alden_parent wrote:
      >
      > > Hi friends,
      > >
      > > Freewill, is a choice as well. Freewill is guiding all
      > > decisions as you go forward, and applies to the spiritual soul
      > > through Understanding and guidance visavis WISDOM.
      > > The "cage" is four walls that man has created because
      > > of his fears and insecurities. The PEST as I call it.
      Individual
      > > decisions (freewill) is often trumped by the
      Politcs,Economics,
      > > Societal and Theological pressures as well as different views
      > > of cultures. Anger, Greed, or Ego, also suffocates freewill.
      > > Absolute freewill can only be achieved with
      unconditional
      > > love and a purity of soul ; which is spiritual. It is the
      finest
      > > of lines to cross but once you do, you are lifted over the
      four
      > > walls to continue a " Freewill" journey.
      > >

      > > s.o.u.l
      > >
      > > a l d e n
      > >

      > I love your response to the question of Freewill. May I ask you to
      > expand upon this with an answer to when does knowledge of
      exercising
      > freewill is not influenced by earthly conditions or the ego?
      >
      > Thank you in advance.
      >
      > Richard

      *************

      Richard,

      Be a "Passerby" only on your journey!
      The ultimate freewill choice is to
      come to oneself and decide to return
      to your soulfull & spiritual home; where
      unconditional love awaits you. Make
      WISDOM your guide and she will crush
      all earthly influences, including ego.

      s.o.u.l.

      a l d e n
      a l d e n
    • chryses7
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 1, 2004
        Hi, if I may, Freewill is relative to the moment. If you know you are
        going against your conscience, then free will. If you think you
        making a freewill destiny change, then have deja vu, you have
        not, as you are still within your Book of Life's destiny program you
        designed prior to birth and are living its path.

        If you murder, beat, rape, or steal, you know its free will as you
        would not have designed it. That is, within in the Heaven Realm
        and in the presence of DivineBeings, you planned such action
        and then placed it within your Book. Now this is assuming you
        are not a son or daughter of evil, the guys with dark to black
        auras, and then if so, you would have designed such action in
        this life.

        Freewill is going against your heart and then life is crushed
        because you cannot respond to the circuites coming from your
        life design.

        When activating your freewill psycho-nature quality, the thought
        thereof, you respond to do something against your spouses or
        bosses desire and find freedom of the heart. This is good.

        When you feel freedom of the heart, that explosive joy within, then
        freewill to "be" is born within.

        > > Hi friends,
        > > >
        > > > Freewill, is a choice as well. Freewill is guiding all
        > > > decisions as you go forward, and applies to the spiritual
        soul
        > > > through Understanding and guidance visavis WISDOM.
        > > > The "cage" is four walls that man has created
        because
        > > > of his fears and insecurities. The PEST as I call it.
        > Individual
        > > > decisions (freewill) is often trumped by the
        > Politcs,Economics,
        > > > Societal and Theological pressures as well as different
        > > > of cultures. Anger, Greed, or Ego, also suffocates freewill.
        > > > Absolute freewill can only be achieved with
        > unconditional
        > > > love and a purity of soul ; which is spiritual. It is the
        > finest
        > > > of lines to cross but once you do, you are lifted over the
        > four
        > > > walls to continue a " Freewill" journey.
        > > >

        > > > s.o.u.l
        > > >
        > > > a l d e n
        > > >

        > > I love your response to the question of Freewill. May I ask you
        > > expand upon this with an answer to when does knowledge of
        > exercising
        > > freewill is not influenced by earthly conditions or the ego?
        > >
        > > Thank you in advance.
        > >
        > > Richard
        >
        > *************
        >
        > Richard,
        >

        > Be a "Passerby" only on your journey!
        > The ultimate freewill choice is to
        > come to oneself and decide to return
        > to your soulfull & spiritual home; where
        > unconditional love awaits you. Make
        > WISDOM your guide and she will crush
        > all earthly influences, including ego.
        >
        > s.o.u.l.
        >
        > a l d e n
        > a l d e n
      • George Harvey
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 2, 2004
          --- chryses7 <be.light@...> wrote:

          > Hi, if I may, Freewill is relative to the moment. If
          > you know you are
          > going against your conscience, then free will. If
          > you think you
          > making a freewill destiny change, then have deja vu,
          > you have
          > not, as you are still within your Book of Life's
          > destiny program you
          > designed prior to birth and are living its path.
          >
          > If you murder, beat, rape, or steal, you know its
          > free will as you
          > would not have designed it. That is, within in the
          > Heaven Realm
          > and in the presence of DivineBeings, you planned
          > such action
          > and then placed it within your Book. Now this is
          > assuming you
          > are not a son or daughter of evil, the guys with
          > dark to black
          > auras, and then if so, you would have designed such
          > action in
          > this life.
          >
          > Freewill is going against your heart and then life
          > is crushed
          > because you cannot respond to the circuites coming
          > from your
          > life design.
          >
          > When activating your freewill psycho-nature quality,
          > the thought
          > thereof, you respond to do something against your
          > spouses or
          > bosses desire and find freedom of the heart. This is
          > good.
          >
          > When you feel freedom of the heart, that explosive
          > joy within, then
          > freewill to "be" is born within.

          I always thought freewill means you have a choice. Are
          you saying freewill itself is a bad thing?

          George

          http://mail.yahoo.com