Re: God

  • Merlin8364@xx.xxx
    Message 1 of 171 , Oct 1, 1999
      In a message dated 9/30/99 6:30:15 AM Central Daylight Time,
      Merlin8364@... writes:

      > The universe is alive. Every physical aspect of the Universe has a
      > spiritual
      > counterpart. The mind of God.
      >
      > When the spirit is injected directly into matter, life results. When life
      > evolves to a certain state, awareness results. That's us. Spirit beings
      in

      > a physical body with awareness. God the Universe is both physical and
      > spiritual with awareness. The real Trinity. We are created in the
      likeness

      > of God the Universe. We are physical and spirit with awareness just like
      > our
      > parent, God the Universe.

      We are spirit beings in physical bodies. Thus we aren't fully aware of our
      spiritual side, but we have residual memories. Some of us have more than
      others, and some of us are waking up "in the spirit" and are remembering more
      and more.

      The spirit world seems so wonderful to us that we tend to think our living in
      the physical world must be either punishment (the Fall) or some horrible
      mistake. We set returning to the spirit world to be with God or to be
      assimilated by God as our primary goal. This is where I differ with most. I
      believe we are here by divine plan. There is no mistake and no original sin.
      We are supposed to be here. It is time to wake up and reach our full
      potential as both physical and spirit beings who are fully aware of both
      worlds.

      Love, Light and Peace,
      Merlin
    • Jesse
      Message 171 of 171 , Sep 26, 2006
        I can't remember which prophet wrote it, but they spoke of making straight a
        path for the Lord. As I see it, when you straighten yourself out, the path
        that may lead through many hills and valleys and twists and turns is a
        straight one. And as you look back, you see, as you straighten it all out,
        that path has now led straight to here. And here we are.