Re: [GnosticThought] Re: New Patron

  • Jen
    Message 1 of 38 , May 1, 2004
      Hi Michael,
      You wrote: I know from personnel experience that I have been places that I
      have
      not felt right. Uneasy or sense of being unwanted that disappear
      when I leave. Are these things not picking up on the energy of a place,
      emotional
      or otherwise?
      Jen: Sometimes it can be intuition, which sends a warning about a
      situation or person.
      I am generally not affected in any way by being able to detect those
      energies, it is more a matter of being aware of not being in accord with
      them, not resonating at the same frequency. I have been 'working' with
      energies for a while now. There are techniques for shifting, transmuting
      and processing energy. Some call it magic others call it Science, it is
      natural.
      When I enter a room, I am not affected by the mood or emotions of those
      present, neither by joy nor hostility. I merely assess and sense the
      energy and only respond as I choose to do. When one lives from the
      centre of your being, you do not react to personalities or other's
      emotions. It has taken me some time to get to this place, much inner work
      and journeying, and through working as a healing facilitator and
      counsellor, which people think is about 'fixing others, it is not. I
      still have a long way to go, but I am in a far better place then I was
      years ago :)
      It becomes easier when you really start to take responsibility for yourself
      and are prepared to face the consequences of all your thoughts words and
      deeds. And most of all realise that you are responsible for everything that
      happens to you. Even when it seems like someone else is to blame, only you
      can determine what your reaction or response will be. And that is your
      personal power.

      Jenny

      Message 38 of 38 , May 5, 2004
        MM Michael

        Thought I had the old thing on the other pc but what's there is new
        versions of some pages I'm writing. I may still have them bunrned onto a
        cd somewhere with any luck. If not, and no-one has a copy of it on this
        list and reposts it for me, then I'll just have to go back and rewrite
        the article. If the later, give me a few days as it'll likely be the
        weekend b4 I get the chance to go thru all that properly. Either way, It
        will get here ;)

        Actually, I started searching thru the archives and found the original
        post, # 2033. Sheesh, that was some time back when I wrote that ;) I'm
        cutting and pasting here so you don't have to go searching for it, but
        you still may like to check out some of the follow-ups to the post for
        other stuff.

        MP

        Penn

        From: "Penndragon" <penn.dragon@...>

        Date: Sat Feb 10, 2001 5:20 pm

        Subject: vesica picis in the bible?

        MM Guys

        Thought I'd post something I sent a short while ago to another list.
        Fell free

        to add any comments to it.

        MP

        Penn

        MM Guys

        Not long ago I posted here that I was looking into the possibility that
        the

        feeding of thousands in the bible wasn't a literal event but in fact the
        vesica

        picis (early Christian symbol) encoded as a form of sacred geometry.
        What I have

        found there seems to confirm my hypothesis.

        For those not familiar with the book "The Jesus Mysteries" by Timothy
        Freke and

        Peter Gandy, it was brought up in the book that the fish symbol was used
        by

        Pythagorians roughly 500 BCE. The bible in John 21:11 tells us that 153
        fish

        were caught. 153 was known to the Pythagorians as "the measure of the
        fish" and

        was used in conjunction with yet another number to give a height to
        width ratio

        for the symbol. This ration was 265:153 (giving wdth to height instead)
        and when

        a simple division is used (265/153), we get a ratio of 1.732026144:1

        Now onto Mark 8:18-21 of the bible.

        Mark 8:18 Having eyes, see ye not? and having ears, hear ye not? and do
        ye not

        remember?

        19 When I brake the five loaves among five thousand, how many baskets
        full of

        fragments took ye up? They say unto him, Twelve.

        20 And when the seven among four thousand, how many baskets full of
        fragments

        took ye up? And they said, Seven.

        21 And he said unto them, How is it that ye do not understand?

        Now 18 and 21 above are basically asking "you've been given the formula,
        howcome

        you can't see it?

        20-21 are the actual formula in the language of the Mysteries

        Mark 8:18 Having eyes, see ye not? and having ears, hear ye not? and do
        ye not

        remember?

        19 When I brake the five loaves among five thousand, how many baskets
        full of

        fragments took ye up? They say unto him, Twelve.

        20 And when the seven among four thousand, how many baskets full of
        fragments

        took ye up? And they said, Seven.

        21 And he said unto them, How is it that ye do not understand?

        Figures I just noticed the formula is given twice in the same passage
        LOL

        On the simplest level the formula is given in the remainders. here we
        have 12/7=

        1.714285714 (refer back to the previous ratio and you'll already see
        they are

        very similar).

        One the other level we have to break 5 among 5000 (5000/5) to get the
        first part

        of the equation which gives us 1000

        Next we break 7 among 4000 (4000/7) giving 571.142857814.

        We now have a ratio of 1000:571.4285714 (1000:571/4285714) giving us
        1.75

        (1.75:1) which again is very close to the above ones.

        Just something to think on

        MP

        Penn

        --

        The ego is like a stick that seems to divide the water in two. It makes
        you feel that you are one and I am another. When the ego disappears in

        Ramakrishna

        _____

        << ella for Spam Control >> has removed 129 Spam messages and set aside
        235 Newsletters for me
        You can use it too - and it's FREE! HYPERLINK
        "http://www.ellaforspam.com"www.ellaforspam.com

        ---