Re: [Gnosis] Re: unsubs...1st

  • anathematize osculumInfame
    Message 1 of 22 , May 1, 2001
      >From: april frazier <bhmval@...>
      >To: GnosticThought@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [Gnosis] Re: unsubs...1st
      >Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 12:34:48 -0700 (PDT)
      >

      >Thank you for your wise words of wisdom. Yes,it does
      >bring pain to us that those out there who are ignorant
      >,those who will not seek to understand and find the
      >truth. It bothers me..but it's not like I want to go
      >around preaching to everyone. You have to want to find
      >it within yourself. You sound like such a wise and
      >wonderful person.
      >bhmval

      Good morning Children of the Light,
      The moment unfolds as it does, and humble vessels of God seeking greater
      purity and increases in the Truth and Light rejoice. Children of the Light
      do not necessarily preach, but they are torches that illuminate the darkest
      corners of the material world by simply being their true spiritual being.
      This "know thyself" or self-knowledge begins to remove the layers of maya.
      Thank you for your blessings.
      The gnostics motivated by the Holy Spirit to release Scripture into the
      presence of other spiritual beings embrace the moment increasing the Truth
      and Light of the father, glorifying God.

      During this journey, sensitivity to the psychic and material components of
      creation blur reality. If there is any value in the myth of the demiurge and
      the subordinate archonic forces, it is the knowledge that ignorance of
      religiosity, and ignorance of God the Father are the dominate thrusts
      containing or rather preventing gnosis. Take heart in spiritual being. Carry
      spirituality like a torch.

      Say a prayer for greater Light. "Light up our way, O Lord!"
      Love and Blessings, anathematize

      Message 2 of 22 , May 2, 2001
        On Tue, 01 May 2001 11:57:29 -0500 "anathematize osculumInfame"
        <anathematized@...> writes:

        > >From: april frazier <bhmval@...>
        > >To: GnosticThought@yahoogroups.com
        > >Subject: Re: [Gnosis] Re: unsubs...1st
        > >Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 12:34:48 -0700 (PDT)
        > >

        > >Thank you for your wise words of wisdom. Yes,it does
        > >bring pain to us that those out there who are ignorant
        > >,those who will not seek to understand and find the
        > >truth. It bothers me..but it's not like I want to go
        > >around preaching to everyone. You have to want to find
        > >it within yourself. You sound like such a wise and
        > >wonderful person.
        > >bhmval
        >
        > Good morning Children of the Light,

        Are we not all children of the light?

        > The moment unfolds as it does, and humble vessels of God seeking
        > greater
        > purity and increases in the Truth and Light rejoice. Children of the
        > Light
        > do not necessarily preach, but they are torches that illuminate the
        > darkest
        > corners of the material world by simply being their true spiritual
        > being.

        Are you saying the spiritual world is light and the material world is
        darkness?

        > This "know thyself" or self-knowledge begins to remove the layers of
        > maya.
        > Thank you for your blessings.
        > The gnostics motivated by the Holy Spirit to release Scripture into
        > the
        > presence of other spiritual beings embrace the moment increasing the
        > Truth
        > and Light of the father, glorifying God.

        What are you calling Scripture?

        > During this journey, sensitivity to the psychic and material
        > components of
        > creation blur reality. If there is any value in the myth of the
        > demiurge and
        > the subordinate archonic forces, it is the knowledge that ignorance
        > of
        > religiosity, and ignorance of God the Father are the dominate
        > thrusts
        > containing or rather preventing gnosis. Take heart in spiritual
        > being. Carry
        > spirituality like a torch.
        >
        > Say a prayer for greater Light. "Light up our way, O Lord!"
        > Love and Blessings, anathematize

        Are you saying "lead by example"?

        GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
        http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
      • Penndragon
        Message 3 of 22 , May 11, 2001
          MM April

          > Greetings everyone!!
          > I have but one question,and I hope someone can answer
          > this.Does anybody want to discuss the loest city of
          > Atlantis,dating back from the very Beginning,and
          > possibly(as Edgar Cayce put it) where some if not all
          > of us came from?!?
          > ***April***

          To my knowledge, Atlantis was the last of 3 great continents to disappear
          according to legend and itself was a colony of what is said to be the
          birthplace of man. !st was Mu (Motherland in the Naacal tongue which is
          called "Nag-Maya" by the Buddhist priests of India) which was in the pacific
          ocean, 2nd was Lemuria in the Indian ocean, and lastly Atlantis in the
          Atlantic. I myself see them all as allegorical. Ever notice the accounting
          of the destruction of Atlantis symbolically matches the destruction (flood)
          during the time of Moses?

          MP
          Penn
        • Penndragon
          Message 4 of 22 , May 11, 2001
            MM John

            > In a message dated 5/11/01 3:54:07 PM, penn.dragon@... writes:
            >
            > << I know I'm somewhat late as for a reply to this. but have you ever
            > considered that the Creator may be unbegotten because he is constantly
            being
            > begotten? >>
            >
            > So you would be adding a step to say the original creator? Just trying to
            > understand/
            > Generally There are I believe, The original creator, 2nd the feminine,
            > (creating)( of course in some eschatology's There are only Two, The upper
            > level and the Lower., in others there as many as 4, The original creator
            in
            > theory would not of a necessity know he was creating (according to some
            > Gnosis theory) Then of course as yet that are the two others, and then the
            > union of the Masculine and feminine, making up the standing alone (or he
            that
            > stands alone.( sometimes this figure is identified with Christ, other
            times I
            > believe Simon Magus, identified himself as this figure.
            > But are you then saying the original Divine spark (The father
            > /creator/demiurgos)depending on your background, would therefore be being
            > created at the same time that he is created, How would that work?
            > Just trying to get this clear in my head of course not that I would of a
            > necessity disagree regards johnmoon3717@...

            I understand that your are trying to figure out from whence I come on this
            :)

            1st, when I refer to the Creator as him, I don't mean he is male; it's
            merely a convenience of language on my part for that.

            2nd. Another step? (interesting you also mention Simon Magus). Not to my
            understanding. As Simon Magus taught, even the Creator is made up of
            opposing polarities and is actually at balance between them, and that the
            act of creation (just like with us) is a result of these polar opposites
            combining. This 2 is my understanding. The Creator is neither male nor
            female, but a combination of the principles of each.

            To give an idea of the creation using something we each whitness every day,
            lets use light and dark as the opposing polarities. Each on it's own is
            ownly 1/2 the picture. Combine them however and you have a new entity which
            is born from both. This new entity here is called "day" which includes both
            light and dark equally in it's nature. And they are continually recombining
            and begetting days. Same basic idea behind the Creator being constantly
            begotten, only though that this is through each of us.

            How could the Creator be created as he creates? When his very creation is
            himself. When God said "There is none besides me." He may well have meant
            (my understanding) that he is creation itself, in this sense nothing exists
            but God, and each new creation within this creation is just God again.

            This start to paint the picture of my understanding for you?

            MP
            Penn