Re: spiritual tourists

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 365 , Aug 1, 2003
      Hi George + Lily

      --- In GnosticThought@yahoogroups.com, "George Harvey"
      <georgeatnsn@y...> wrote:
      > --- In GnosticThought@yahoogroups.com, "lilyfayre" <lilyfayre@y...>
      > wrote:
      > > --- In GnosticThought@yahoogroups.com, "George Harvey"
      > > > Hi Kevin,
      > > > I do not accept that it is an ordered universe or that there is
      > > > nothing outside of God.
      > > >
      > > > George
      > >
      > > Hi George,
      > >
      > > Doesn't what we already know about Quantum Mechanics adequately
      > > illustrate the universe isn't ordered anyway?
      >
      > Hi Lily,
      > I must admit I don't understand Quantum Mechanics but from what I
      > have read I would say yes and that is the basis for my not
      accepting
      > that it is an ordered Universe.
      >

      > > But I am interested to know more about what your thoughts are re
      not
      > > accepting that there is nothing outside of God.
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > > Lily.
      >
      > I accept the Big Bang theory but I think there must be something
      > which caused it. I call that something the Unknown God and I think
      it
      > must be outside our Universe which was caused by the Big Bang.
      > George

      The kabbalistic theory of TzimTzum and the breaking of the vessels
      gives a good model to work with in regards to origines.
      Peace Profound
      Kevin
    • vanirhawk
      Message 365 of 365 , Nov 30, 2010
        "old bob" bbferrier@... wrote:

        > Without an occasional strawberry, life wouldn't be all that much worth
        > being enchanted with;-)

        > old bob

        Exactly! I stop and taste a strawberry, smell a rose, and watch a kitten
        play. These are the rewards of being able to let go of the non-essentials
        that take up so much of our time.

        Linda