Jesus is watching you!

  • Somosdios@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2000
      A burglar broke into a house one night. Shining his
      flashlight on the floor
      in the dark, he heard a voice saying, "Jesus is watching you."
      He looked around nervously, shook his head, and kept looking
      for valuables.
      He again heard, "Jesus is watching you."
      This time, he shone his light all over and it rested on a
      parrot.
      He asked, "Did you say that?"
      The parrot admitted it had. "I'm just trying to warn you,
      that's all."
      The burglar said, "Warn me, huh? Who are you? What's your
      name?"
      "Moses," the parrot answered.
      "Well, what kind of people would name a parrot, 'Moses'?"
      The bird answered, "I don't know; I guess the same folks who
      would name
      their
      Rottweiler 'Jesus.' "

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!