Re: [GnosticThought] Re: faith

  • George Harvey
    Message 1 of 60 , Dec 1, 2002
      Hi Joe,

      I don't have a problem with explaining that Paul was not using the word faith as the literalist Christians use it when discussing Paul's writings.

      But I still think our using the word when discussing our own experiences only adds to confusion.

      George

      Message 60 of 60 , Dec 9, 2002
        Joe,

        But I have "faith" that "God" knows how much I "love" pizza.

        Sorry, but I couldn't resist recklessly throwing that sentence
        together. ;)

        Blessings,
        Brenda

        --- In GnosticThought@yahoogroups.com, "Joe Mendoza"