In last 7 days
Welcome to Gmail
A Google approach to email.
Gmail is an experiment in a new kind of webmail, built on the idea that you
should never have to delete mail and you should always be able to find the
message you want. The key features are:
Search, don't sort.
Use Google search to find the exact message you want, no matter when it was sent
Don't throw anything away.
2074.630007 megabytes (and counting) of free storage so you'll never need to
delete another message.
Keep it all in context.
Each message is grouped with all its replies and displayed as a conversation.
No pop-up ads. No untargeted banners.
You see only relevant text ads and links to related web pages of interest/p>
- Apr 9, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.