Wintec 2000 AP 17.5" For Sale

  • Jessica Parker
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2008
      Selling my Wintec 2000 All Purpose synthetic saddle. It has a medium to wide tree and my filly is narrower than my previous horses so it doesn't fit.

      This is an older model (probibly 10 years old or so) with lots of miles on it, but still sound. This does not have the adjustable tree. There is some corrosion on the brass rivets on the pommel (some brass cleaner would probably take care of that) and the equisuede on the seat has some pilling. There is normal use wear, but there are no holes and the stitching is still solid.

      Specifics: 17.5" seat, medium tree, uses short dressage girth, stirrup leathers and irons not included. It is super light, and easy to care for, if it gets dirty, just hose it off!
      The saddle is currently at my parent's farm in Louisiana, so I can't get any more pics. Sorry, but this is all I could get.

      Saddle in use.
      http://www.freewebs.com/eponarisingstudios/apps/photos/photo.jsp?photoID=19627332&prev=1

      Jessica McCune
      Epona Rising Studios