2-Re: Introduction

  • DonnaDeBonis
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2006
      >>We'd love to play with ya'll in Gleann Abhann! Got family in Conway
      (as well as Mena, DeQueen, Umpire, Dierks, Stamps, Bradley, Bismarck,
      just about all over).

      We'd be happy to bring the entire games course, including mounted
      crest combat and archery, as well as loaner horses. Only thing is,
      none of us are marshals, so that base would still need to be covered.

      Pleased to meet y'all :D

      ~Bella mka Skye>>

      Greetings Bella from Donwenna,
      It was good to meet you and yours at GW.

      How very kind of you to offer to bring equipmt and horses. You can
      have unofficial practices without an Equestrian Marshal. You
      can 'advertise' those as non-SCA EQ parties thru
      non-official-SCA venues. Be sure to put in Subject line on email :
      OT,non-SCA EQ
      That should do it for you.

      If the Practice is advertised in the Kingdom Newsletters or thru
      other official venues, then you need an EM.

      Thanks for joining the fun!
      In joyful service to An Tir,
      THL Donwenna La Mareschale
      www.huntguild.org