Greetings From The North

  • Trasi
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2007
      I have a message from our Regional Fighter Martial. You might
      wonder why I would post it here? Why they are including equestrians
      of course! Also as I wave a big HI..... I live in the very
      Southern most part of my Kingdom I hope to be able to come and
      support my friends in the South as well. Come on up and play!

      Allow me to introduce myself,
      I am Lord Troy Hafallen,
      Southern Regional Fighter Marshal for Calontir.

      I would like to invite all who would come to:

      Southern Region Fighter, Archery and Equestrian Practice!
      Sept 29 - 30 2007, Near Springfield MO

      The focus of this event is to encourge all to practice and
      authorize in their chosen field of endeavor.

      Site opens Friday at noon and closes Sunday at noon

      Site Fee: $7 plus $3 non-member surcharge when applicable
      Kids under 16, $2 Sorry, no Reservations

      No extra charge for Camping at this mostly primitive,
      but wet site. An Inn will have breakfast,
      lunch and dinner at a modest price.

      For the Fighters:
      Classes on the different weapon styles
      and a tournament to show your skill.
      Field and woods Battles!
      Authorizations and classes will start at 10 AM

      Looking for people to instruct classes on fighting styles
      and other related topics. Please contact me if you wish to
      teach a class.

      There are a couple of hot showers available.

      for the Archers:
      It is just a week to Autumn Arrows,
      come and participate in several challenging shoots
      to get you ready. Learn from the best in classes
      intended to improve everyone's skill and knowledge!
      First Arrows fly at 9 AM

      For The Equestrians
      The events scheduled will focus authorizing Riders
      and helping them excel in competitions.
      All horses need to have a negative Coggins report
      And will need to provide their own hay and a temporary pen
      or line.

      Merchants Welcome! Only pay the Troll
      You will need to bring your own shade and tables.

      cut and paste the link below to view an event flyer
      and for site directions
      http://chipendale.hookedonbooksadventure.com/index.php

      hope to see everyone there

      Your Autocrat,
      Ld. Troy Hafallen
      Southern Regional Fighter Marshal, Calontir