FTDNA 12 marker Y-DNA kit $39

  • lairdkinna
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2013
      In honor of the Who Do You Think You Are event Feb. 22 - 24 in London, FTDNA is offering a "limited time" discount for the basic 12 marker Y-DNA kit. The 12 marker kit has value to test the DNA waters. It is also useful as an inexpensive way to test very distant cousins to determine if they have a chance of matching your own haplogroup. If they do, then you can order an upgrade to more markers.

      http://www.whodoyouthinkyouarelive.com/

      http://www.familytreedna.com/landing/Y-DNA12-Promo.aspx

      FTDNA doesn't show an end date for this discount - just stated it is "limited time" and connected to WDYTYA - so don't wait if you want one of these 12 marker Y-DNA kits.

      BTY, our own Charles Moore caught a plane yesterday and will be attending WDYTYA.

      Connie
    • lairdkinna
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2013
        Just found the end date for the sale -

        "ORDERS OF ON SALE PRODUCTS MUST BE PLACED AND PAID IN FULL BY THE END OF THE SALE, THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2013, TO RECEIVE THE SALE PRICE."