Fountaine Lovell Gillaspie

  • SHERRY G
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2012
      Hi, Does any one have anything on a
      Fountaine Lovell Gillaspie b. about 1825 Va
      married Sarah A Crabtree
      these children

      James William Gillispie
      1860 – 1901
      Mary A. Gillaspie
      1862 –
      Sarah E. Gillaspie
      1864 –
      Robert F. Gillaspie
      1868 –
      Martha J. Gillaspie
      1873 –

      Looking for his parents
      any help welcome
      Thanks
      Sherry
    • Connie
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2012
        Hi Sherry,

        If you provide some documentation on these Gillespies - born, died, married, etc. our group will have a better chance at assisting you.  I did a quick search in my emails and didn't find the name Fountaine.

        Cheers,
        Connie McKenzie - Gillespie DNA Project Volunteer Admin.